Seasons greetings from California Sunbounce! This season, Sunbounce is giving you the opportunity to win an Olympus Pen E-P3® camera in black, including the 14-42 mm lens, approximately a $1173.40 value! What we like about the Olympus camera is that it has a built-in flash, 12.3 mp Live MOS Sensor, a super fast shutter, HD movie capture capability, and lenses for all of your creative-shooting scenarios. It’s truly the gizmo-and-gadget camera for those who love the freedom of fine tuning and the stylish 60s feel of its camera body. The PEN camera is the perfect compliment to the Sunbounce system.
This holiday season is all about the latest and greatest. The new Sunbounce e-catalog is out, “Sunbounce – Made in Germany,” complete with pictures of Greg Gorman, “lighting the scene” by reducing, adding and manipulating the light with Sunbounce reflectors and diffusers. In the back of the catalog, the Sun-Sniper straps are shown in-detail, including the Back-Pack-Strap, the super-chic leather Pro, and the Strap Surfer, which turns your courier bag’s strap into its own Sniper-strap system. But while you read, keep your eyes alert!
In the catalog, there are small images of Santa Claus. Count the Santa Clauses in the online guide and e-mail the number with your name and your e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you counted right, your name will be dropped into a fish bowl and a lucky winner will be drawn. The raffle ends on December 27th, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. central European time (6:00 AM Eastern U.S. time). The winner will be drawn on December 28th, 2011 and notified via e-mail.
Good luck and happy holidays!
The Fine Print
1. Contest Organizer
The content organizer is the SUNBOUNCE GmbH, Siems Twieten 4, 21476 Garlstorf/ Germany, represented by the CEO Wolfgang-Peter Geller, hereafter referred to as SUNBOUNCE.
2. Contest Location
The contest will take place only in Germany. Participants from other countries are welcomed. In the event of a win, they are, however, responsible for any duties or fees charged by their country.With participation in the contest, they also acknowledge that only German law applies.
The cost of shipping will be paid by SUNBOUNCE GmbH.
3. Participation in the Content
(1) Anyone over 18 years of age is eligible to participate.
(2) By sending the E-mail to SUNBOUNCE, the participant confirms that the data is correct and agrees to the use of his data for purposes related to the drawing.
(3) The deadline for receipt of the E-mail is December 27, 2011.
(4) Employees of SUNBOUNCE and their families are not eligible to participate.
(5) The winner will be drawn on December 28, 2011 from all of the eligible contest participants with the correct answer.
(6) The winner will be notified by E-mail on December 28, 2011. Announcement of the winner is without guarantee.
If SUNBOUNCE is not informed of a delivery address within two weeks of announcing the winner, SUNBOUNCE reserves the right to draw a new winner.
(7) Upon handing over the prize, SUNBOUNCE will be released of all obligations.SUNBOUNCE will assume no liability for legal or material defects.
(8) The prize will not be paid out in cash, neither in part nor in full.
(9) Participation in the contest and the probability of winning are not in any way a factor of purchasing a product.
4. No Recourse to Legal Action
There is no recourse to legal action.