How do I replace fuses on packs and heads? What fuses do I use?

Prior to replacing fuses, disconnect the power pack and the lamp from the power supply!

Broncolor flash light systems should only be equipped original Broncolor spare parts!

Only sand-filled fuses of the type indicated on the fuse type plate on the lamphead should be used; otherwise you may cause damage to the modeling light during a power surge.

Where can I find modeling lights, domes, or flashtubes for my broncolor or Visatec products?

You can buy replacement glass (protective uv domes, flash tubes, and modeling lights) from any authorized broncolor dealer.  You can find out which model you need by visiting our product website at Hasselblad Bron Products Page and searching on the type of head that you have.  The replacement products show up as related items under each flash head.