General Repair Terms and Conditions:
All repairs and any spare part order over $20.00 are subject to a $10.00 handling charge.
All products sent to Hasselblad Inc. Repair Department for generation of repair estimate are billed $145.00 for preparation of the estimate.
– The charge for a Broncolor repair is $145.00 for estimate refusal.
Important information for out of warranty repairs:
- Any product that is sent to HBI for service outside of warranty is evaluated for repair and an estimate is generated. This estimate is sent to the customer.
- After the estimate is sent, the customer must approve or reject this estimate and provide a form of payment for the repair.
- The service department will follow up with the customer via email every three (3) days in an to attempt to get an acceptance or refusal of the repair.
- In the case of refused estimates the product will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Hasselblad digital repairs that have been sent to the corporate service center and have received and refused the estimate will incur an estimate refusal fee of $200.00 plus shipping cost.
- If the customer does not respond to the estimate, within 90 days of the first issuance of the estimate, by either accepting the charges, refusing the charges and providing return shipping information, or requesting more time then the service department will send a “signature required” letter to the customer requesting a response within 30 days. The letter will contain notice that the customer has 30 days to accept or refuse the equipment or it will be disposed of (i.e. thrown in garbage). The letter will also contain a copy of the quote listing the items to be disposed of and the repair estimate.
- If no response is received 90 days after the generation of the estimate then the goods will become property of Hasselblad Inc. and will be disposed of.
Products over 10 years old may be refused for repair. Spare parts for these products may be unavailable. Please check with the service department prior to sending older products in for repair.
Typical Repair Times:
Estimate usually issued within 4 business days of product receipt. Repair is normally completed within 7 to 10 business days after approval of estimate. Some repairs may take longer based on availability of spare parts.
Service is not available for the following products due to age, availability of spare parts and corporate support.
606, 260, 200
S12, S6, S51, S101